Are you missing funding opportunities?
Does your development team lack the time or resources to conduct ongoing research?
There are 75,000 foundations in America. Yet, only a few will be prospects to support your nonprofit organization. That is why it is imperative to identify the right foundations and develop strategies to reach them.
A.C. Fitzgerald & Associates performs comprehensive research on grant-making foundations to identify your best funding prospects. We utilize subscription-based online databases and augment them with our years of fundraising experience and in-depth knowledge of private funders to develop successful solicitation strategies. We:
- Review organizational programs and goals to understand your priorities and interests
- Develop an ideal donor profile based on your giving opportunities
- Identify national, state and family foundations that align with the mission and programs of your organization
Upon completing our research, A.C. Fitzgerald & Associates provides a detailed report that includes:
- Contact information for each foundation
- Funding and application requirements
- Giving interests and history
- Foundation board members
- Record of giving to similar organizations
- Deadlines for proposal submission
A.C. Fitzgerald & Associates then develops individual cultivation and solicitation strategies for each of your prospects based on the foundation’s giving interests, geographical location and application requirements. Lastly, we will identify which of the foundation prospects have the highest potential to support your organization to ensure your time and energy is focused on your best prospects.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOUR NONPROFIT GROW?
The team at A.C. Fitzgerald & Associates is ready to answer your questions.
CONTACT US TODAY!