A.C. Fitzgerald and Associates compiled this user-friendly booklet based on it’s experience writing and editing thousands of grant proposals, and collaborating with grant seekers as well as grant makers. 100 Tips, Techniques and Templates for Persuasive Proposal Writing offers practical ideas on topics such as:
- How to conduct research and find free resources
- Meeting with foundation program officers
- Writing proposals that get results
- Words to avoid in grant proposals
- How to follow up with foundations
- And much more!
This booklet is ideal for those who are new to grant writing or for nonprofit staff who want to learn more about securing grants to fund their work.