You have built a base of supporters for your cause, but how effective are you in managing their forward movement?
Long-term relationships between donors and nonprofits—in which both sides give and receive—do not happen by accident. They take thoughtful and strategic planning and work to develop.
A.C. Fitzgerald & Associates provides ongoing strategic counsel to nonprofit organizations to help them formulate and apply successful business practices, evaluate and implement long- and short-term goals, develop dynamic programs and focus time and attention on high-value activities.
- Strategic Planning – responding to the changing philanthropic environment, planning for the future
- Goal Setting and Implementation – making your vision a reality
- Board Development – utilizing your governance team
- Prospect Identification – identifying key donors
- Major Gift Strategies – cultivating and soliciting top donors
- Donor Communications – articulating the best case for support; telling the story of your accomplishments
- Reporting and Accountability – communicating your results
- Relationship-Building Techniques – building the foundation for ongoing support
- Organizational Structure and Development – making it all work
- Workflow Evaluation – locating the bottlenecks and eliminating them
- Resource Allocation – investing your limited time and money where the payback is the highest
- Best Practices– searching for a better way
HOW CAN WE HELP YOUR NONPROFIT GROW?
The team at A.C. Fitzgerald & Associates is ready to answer your questions.
CONTACT US TODAY!